What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Macadamia Infused Goodness

Yes, so this comb by Macadamia Natural Oil looks like your standard comb my friends I know- nothing to write home about. But wrapped in the comb is pure Macadamia nut oil goodness. Now I want a macadamia nut cookie, but I digress. John Fasan, the CEO of Macadamia Natural Oil explains, “We chose Macadamia Nut oil due to its uncanny similarity and its ability to mimic the body’s own natural oils, allowing for unparalleled absorption and rapid penetration into the hair and skin.”

I have long hair that I'm trying to grow about 4 inches longer{that's what she said- sorry I couldn't help myself!}. Though my hair is healthy, it tangles easily. When your hair is wet, it's actually weaker, so it's important to be gentle with it to prevent breakage. I use this after the shower- it glides thru untangling effortlessly. It's great for long or curly hair & perfect for your beach bag. I must admit I didn't think I'd love this comb as much as I do when I got it for Christmas. But I just bought my second one- the oil infused in the comb lasts for me about 4-6 months, then I noticed it wasn't working as effectively. Does this pique your interest Beauties? Will you be 'combing' the stores for it? Seriously I'm on a roll today!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

4 comments:

Victoria said...

You're too funny! I'll be on the look out for this comb! Thanks!

MCW said...

LOL! Love it.

I will check this out...

Scientific Housewife said...

That sounds perfect for me!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I had just seen Spaceballs with their 'combing the desert' & I just couldn't stop myself!!!